Hospital Search

Name
City
State

Hospital Directory

A Comprehensive Directory of Addresses, Phone Numbers, Maps and Area Information for
Hospital facilities in the USA and Canada

Hospitals in BRAZIL IN


CLAY COUNTY HOSPITAL


    1206 E National Ave
    BRAZIL IN 47834
    Phone: (812) 448-2675
   

Send Get Well or New Baby Flowers to:
CLAY COUNTY HOSPITAL

Find it: Directions to CLAY COUNTY HOSPITAL

Doctors in BRAZIL IN
Nursing Homes in BRAZIL IN
Funeral Homes in BRAZIL IN



News and Links for Hospital Brazil In

List of hospitals in Brazil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia There are 6,706 hospitals in Brazil, accounting for a total of 480,332 hospital beds. 66% of hospitals are private and the remaining 34% are public, being either ... [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hospitals_in_Brazil]

How Hurt Bandits Are Transported To Hospitals in Brazil Warning - Item How Hurt Bandits Are Transported To Hospitals in Brazil might contain content that is not suitable for all ages. By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm ... [http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb5_1424571458]

Adriana Lima Opens New Libary at Children's Hospital in Brazil Adriana Lima flashes a thumbs up while attending the Le Petit Prince Library opening at a children?s hospital on Tuesday (April 14) in Curitiba, Brazil. [http://www.justjared.com/2015/04/14/adriana-lima-opens-new-libary-at-childrens-hospital-in-brazil/]

[CaRP] Failed to open file: /var/www/carp/autocache/0efbfbd57400cd29facfde152d8ef5fa

[CaRP] Can't open remote newsfeed.


Nearby Cities

Distance from BRAZIL IN to TERRE HAUTE IN: 15.9 miles W
Distance from BRAZIL IN to GREENCASTLE IN: 16.2 miles NE
Distance from BRAZIL IN to CLAY CITY IN: 17.1 miles S
Distance from BRAZIL IN to CLINTON IN: 17.2 miles NW
Distance from BRAZIL IN to FARMERSBURG IN: 23.4 miles SW
Distance from BRAZIL IN to JASONVILLE IN: 25.2 miles S
Distance from BRAZIL IN to SPENCER IN: 25.3 miles SE
Distance from BRAZIL IN to WORTHINGTON IN: 28.6 miles S
Distance from BRAZIL IN to PARIS IL: 31.0 miles W
Distance from BRAZIL IN to DUGGER IN: 32.2 miles S


Doctor
Directory
Hospital
Directory
Nursing Home
Directory
Funeral Home
Directory
College
Directory
Public School
Directory
Private School
Directory


<Bookmark This Page>


Copyright © All rights reserved